- Tour Itinerary
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
DEPART: 30/06/2020, 11/07/2020
RETURN: 08/07/2020, 19/07/2020
- Amarnath by Helicopter
- Delhi – Srinagar by Air
- Srinagar – Delhi by Air
- Visit Gulmarg
- Yatra can be arranged on your own dates, Minimum 4 passengers required
- Early departure & stopover in India available (Charges might be applicable)=
Kashmir being a sensitive area, our main aim is to do Amarnath Darshan, sometimes due to security reason or weather reason, our main aim will be to do Amarnath darshan and rest of the tour might get affected. The decision is taken on the spot while the group is in Kashmir. Sometimes rules get changed by the government at very short notice even when the group is already in Kashmir.
No details found.
UK - DELHIOvernight flight
DelhiArrive at Delhi International airport in the morning. Upon arrival, clear Immigration, collect your luggage and follow sign for exit. The representative will direct you to the coach and transfer you to Hotel. In the afternoon proceed to visit Akshardham the kind of the world. Overnight in Hotel. (B,L,D)
Delhi – Srinagar (by Flight):After early breakfast, check-out from hotel and proceed to Delhi airport for flight to Srinagar. Arrival, pickup and proceed to hotel for check in. Overnight at hotel.
Srinagar – Sonmarg:After breakfast, depart to Sonmarg. Overnight Stay.
Sonmarg / Baltal – Holy Amarnath Cave (3953 mt/12756 feet) – Baltal – Sonmarg (Helicopter included):Leave early to take Optional Helicopter to Panchtarni, Hire Pony or Doli (cost not included) from Panchtarni to Holy Amarnath cave where you can see ice shivlingam. This holy cave is visited by thousands of Hindu Pilgrims. After darshan Return back to Srinagar. Overnight stay at Sonmarg.
Sonmarg – Srinagar Sightseeing:After breakfast, Check-out from hotel and proceed to Srinagar. Visit Nishat Garden, Shalimar Garden, Chasmesahi, Shankaracharya temple. Afternoon free time for shopping / leisure activities. You can enjoy Shikara Ride in Dal Lake. Overnight in hotel.
Srinagar – Gulmarg – Srinagar:Full day tour of Gulmarg which is one of the most beautiful summer resorts in the valley. Enjoy the splendour of nature and Snowy Mountain. One can have gondola ride (cable car) from Gulmarg to Khilanmarg. In the evening return to Srinagar, overnight in hotel.
Srinagar – Delhi (Flight):Today after breakfast transfer to the airport for your flight to Delhi. Check-in at hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
Delhi DepartureAfter breakfast Check-out Hotel transfer to Delhi International Airport for flight to London. (B)
- International Economy class Return Air Ticket
- Accommodation in 3* hotel in standard room on twin / double / triple sharing basis (Wherever available, else best available (Guest Houses / Tents) will be provided. Triple sharing will have Mattresses for third person)
- Daily Breakfast & Dinner
- Economy class Return Flight ticket from Delhi to Srinagar
- Amarnath Helicopter Ticket (From Baltal to Panchtarni – Subject to Weather conditions)
- Services of tour manager (Group only)
- Visa Fee
- Travel insurance
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry etc.
- Any meals other than those specified in ‘Cost Includes’.
- Any other item not specified in ‘Cost Includes’.
- Porterage & Ponies / Dolies during trekking.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances, weather conditions, etc
- £10 tip per person
- Single Room supplement £225